l'aventure africaine

our travel journal

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Baby Norah

So we just got back and I made a bee line for the internet cafe...here's what I found:



Norah Kathryn Rustad was born Tuesday morning -- hooray!



Here's Mama and Olivia with her new baby sister. :)




Here's Papa too of course!

Tons of Congratulations to you guys and Mike and I send OODLES and OODLES of love. I can't even say how much I wish I could be there and meet her!

(All pictures here were stolen from Chelsea's blog.)

Coming soon...more pics of Jana Moroccan style...good times. :) Very funny. You don't want to miss this...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Norah is a sweet little red-head. You know, there can never be too many red-heads. I am secretly relieved howevever, that "Francis" was dropped as a name choice. Congratulations Rustads.

Dale R.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks for writing about us!! (And you're welcome to the pictures, LOL!) We miss you so much! Sorry we kept you in suspense so long. ;)

I can't wait to see more pictures of you in authentic Moroccan garb! (Haha, that's an adapted line from a VeggieTales movie that I think is hilarious...not that anyone would get it, but I'm laughing!)

Thank you so much for all your prayers and thoughts. Even though you are half a world away, we can feel them! Our God is awesome!

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsea and John,
Olivia and Norah are both beautiful little girls. Congratulations and I love the name you chose. Stop by some time when you are in the area.

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home