l'aventure africaine

our travel journal

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Uncle Mike and Aunt Jana

So, those are our new titles. :) Sadly, I am not able to post a picture right now, but check out Nugget News for info on and pictures of our new little nephew. :) That's fun to say!

The basics? Graham Lee Huffman, was born at 12:36 am on November 11, 2006 to Mike's brother Craig and his wife Anissa. He is 7 lbs. 13 oz., and 21 inches.

Everyone is happy and healthy and labor was quick!

Welcome to the world little Graham -- we love you like crazy already and can't wait to meet you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Uncle Mike and Aunt Jana,
Graham is a beautiful little boy and I love the name...much better then Bono.

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I am a PCV in Romania and I really enjoy reading your blog!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Grambo and Miss Megs said...

Amen, Jana's Mom, Amen.

I can't wait to meet you either, Uncle Mike & Aunt Jana! Until then I think I'll just sleep and eat a whole lot...

Love & Miss You!!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home